We are currently operating at level-two until the government gives a directive to move to level-one. We are still taking appointments but using level two guidelines.
- Please observe 1-meter rule when waiting in reception
- Sign in or use QR code for the NZ COVID tracer app
- Face covering can be worn if you are a vulnerable client or use or telehealth option
- Sanitize your hands on arrival
- Stay at home and change your appointment if you display the following symptoms: cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose or temporary loss of smell with (or without) fever.
For your continued safety (of our staff), please fill out the COVID-19 screening form and bring with you before you come in. Call us if you have any trouble with this.
Stay safe – Kia Kaha
Physiotherapy in New Plymouth
We are a group of independent physiotherapy clinics in Taranaki. Everything we do is geared towards quality, clinical excellence and providing our customers with a positive experience.
Our team of highly skilled practitioners will work with you to set realistic goals so that you know what to expect from your treatment. For most conditions, we expect to see significant positive change within 1-3 sessions. We work with clients through the acute stages of pain and injury, through to stabilisation and rehabilitation. This significantly reduces the risk of a repeat injury.
Go to another BounceBack clinic website:
- BounceBack Physio New Plymouth
- BounceBack Physiotherapy Bell Block
- BounceBack Physiotherapy Waitara
- BounceBack Rehab Taranaki
Our clients include:
- Corporate clients
- Elite athletes
- Weekend warriors
- Expectant mothers
- Members of the community
- Travellers and visitors to Taranaki
Everyone is welcome and our aim is to provide a consistently high-quality standard of care.
- ACC Registered Provider
- No doctor referral needed
- Are you having difficulty moving or sleeping?
- Are you suffering pain or stiffness doing basic tasks like washing your hair, getting in or out of your car, or climbing stairs?
Our physio team are here to help get you moving well again, and keep you moving – whether that’s at work, at play or at home.
Physiotherapy can relieve pain and stiffness and treat a wide variety of conditions including:
- Neck and Back pain
- Shoulder pain or weakness
- Knee pain and stiffness
- Hip or groin pain
- Hamstring tears
- Pinched nerves
- Achilles pain and stiffness
- Stiff neck
- Heel pain
- Tennis or Golfers elbow
Call us and make an appointment today. It’s the first step!