Steve has been a Physiotherapist for 10 years, working with a focus on sports injuries and dealing with all the body’s sprains, strains and pains. He has worked extensively with football, Rugby League, basketball, athletics and understands what it takes to get people back performing at their best. In addition to sports injuries, he enjoys working with everyday people to overcome their pain and get back to living and enjoying life.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (2009)
- Level 2 Integrated Dry Needling
- Certificate of Orthopaedic Manual Therapy
- Running, hiking, biking, orienteering and the outdoors.
- Ultimate Frisbee and anything with a ball.